Sunday, April 1, 2012

Did Someone Say "Treat"?















My dogs have never been the type to sit pretty for a picture-- I always have to be ready when a moment presents itself, because it usually only lasts a second or two. I thought I'd snap a photo or two while holding up a treat (which they did each get afterwards), but that was alot harder than I'd hoped it be. It took many more tries that I'd hoped it would, and Isabella had ALOT to say about it (as shown in the second photo above).

Today's Molly's last afternoon with us-- we take her back to her folks later on today. I'm sure my dogs will be looking for her when we get back tonight, and missing their playmate come tomorrow. Molly might be doing the same. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hawoooo, Isabella does look to have some attitude BOL!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temptation of a treat always gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will sit for treats! Throw some our way!
    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! :P