Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Walk in the Park

A few weeks ago, before the heat index went off the charts, I took my huskies to a nearby state park to walk for a bit, along with my friend and Molly. The dogs had a blast exploring and walking, and enjoyed taking a dip in and drinking from the creek that followed our trail. These shots are from the end of our walk. As they say, tired dogs are good dogs... :)

I've taken my dogs once more since then, before the temps went up. Sadly, we won't be able to take them for a walk like that again till the fall, because the temps and humidity are just too much around here during the summer. The temps dipped a few days ago, and I would have loved to have taken them that day, but unfortunately I'm recovering from a broken toe, so there was no way it was going to happen. I have to be 100% mind and body to take these two on an outing to the park.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I gotta tell my parents this; tired dogs are good dogs. They sure looked tired and very happy!

    I'll be back,
    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! :P