Saturday, March 30, 2013

Intimidation


We have a new favorite toy around the house...

I bought a new toy for Jake's birthday. Petsmart had sent me a coupon for a (almost free) toy, and I chose a Martha Stewart tug toy, basically comprised of a ball wrapped and tied in a fleece-like material. Turns out all my dogs went crazy over it, so we had to buy two more a few days later, just so we wouldn't constantly have the scene like we did above. More pictures of and with this toy soon...watching each of them playing with one of these toys in pure delight is impossible not to share with others.  :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, my two are like that with deer antlers. Even though we have 2 dogs and 4 antlers there are still frequent squabbles over them.

    Madison
    atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! :P