Friday, October 28, 2011

Walking on Air

We'd only had Jake for a week or two, and he was still really klutzy and didn't pay attention to much at that time. My husband had beat me home from work and was hanging out with the puppies on the couch. Jake began to walk along the sectional, away from my husband. As Jake approached the end of the couch, my husband called out to him, telling him to stop and come back. Jake kept going, walking onto the end table beside the end of the couch. My husband tried once more, telling him to stop. Jake was oblivious and walked off the end table as if he could walk on air. He couldn't, of course, and crashed to the floor. My husband recounted the story to me when I arrived home a little later.
Such a goober from the start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! :P